KCMT is widely recognized as a premier performing arts organization, where all children have access to the joys and growth that come with active participation in the production of musical theatre.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for youth to develop life skills, character, and musical theatre excellence through the experience of Broadway-style production.
OUR CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Excellence in music, drama and dance.
- There is potential in every child.
- We must be fair and respectful in everything we do.
- Participating together toward the same goal strengthens family bonds.
- All children should have the opportunity to grow in a safe, challenging and supportive environment.
- Great experiences create memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
- We value the partnerships and relationships we foster with other organizations in our community.
- Community culture is defined by the arts available and produced by its people.