Registration is CLOSED for the Wizard of Oz.
- First Child = $180
- Each Additional Child = $130
Each tuition includes a $35 non-refundable registration fee, participant’s t-shirt and a non-personalized DVD of your cast’s performance (available at the cast party).
KCMT AGE REQUIREMENT:
- All performers must be eight (8) years old or older by the date of auditions.
- Every child under the age of eight is accompanied by an adult (over 18, not a sibling) at all times (including rehearsals & performances).
- KCMT reserves the right to request proof of age.
CHARITABLE AID: For those who are in financial crisis, single-parent families, a parent in the military, a parent out of work, or a participating foster child. KCMT may be able to help offset PART of the tuition cost if funds are available. To apply, please follow the online registration link and pay the $35 registration fee. Then download the KCMT Scholarship Request Form and follow the instructions for submitting your request as indicated.
- Withdrawing from the production within two weeks of audition day – Refunds will be granted, including tuition and volunteer deposits, minus a $35 administration fee.
- Withdrawing from the production once the third week of the show has started – NO Refunds will be granted, including all tuition.
MANDATORY REGISTRATION NIGHT
During this required registration night, you will be taught and coached on the songs, lines and dance that you will perform for your audition. Your Audition Appointment will be assigned at the end of your registration session. There are THREE sessions for you to choose from.
Arrive at End at
Session #1 4:30 5:45
Session #2 5:30 6:45
Session #3 6:30 7:45
- Performers will get their height measured by a KCMT Staff Member in the MAIN STAGE Area.
- Performers will be escorted go to the CHOREOGRAPHY ROOM to learn the Dance
- Performers will be escorted to the VOCAL ROOM to learn the Song
- (During #s 1-3) Parents will complete any registration not already completed online and signup for their Volunteer area(s)
- Performers cannot leave without an AUDITION APPOINTMENT TICKET
- Parents & Performers will meet in the MAIN STAGE