KCMT Presents Alice in Wonderland in Spring 2021
- Performances: June 10-27 (no performances on June 11)
- Community Matinees:
Casts C & D, June 15 @ 10:00 AM & 12:30 PM; Casts A & B, June 16 @ 10:00 AM & 12:30 PM
- Performance Venue: North Kitsap Auditorium, 1881 NE Hostmark Street, Poulsbo
Lewis Carroll’s famous heroine comes to life in a delightful adaptation of the classic Disney film.
Please “Don’t be late!” for KCMT’s Spring production of Disney’s Alice in Wonderland! Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice, one of literature’s most beloved heroines, in her madcap adventures. Featuring updated songs from Disney’s thrilling animated motion picture, Disney’s Alice in Wonderland JR. is a fast-paced take on the classic tale.
The ever-curious Alice’s journey begins innocently enough as she chases the White Rabbit. Her adventures become increasingly stranger as she races the Dodo Bird, gets tied up with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, raps with a bubble-blowing Caterpillar and beats the Queen of Hearts at her own game!
WANT TO BE IN OUR SHOW?
We will be rehearsing for this show in a “long-distance” fashion. Due to this, we are unable to have “open” auditions at this time. If you have received direct communication regarding auditions, you will find the information below:
Alice’s Cast of Characters is available HERE.
Audition & Callbacks SONGS are available HERE. (Rehearsal CDs will be distributed.)
Audition & Callback LINES are available HERE.
KCMT AGE REQUIREMENTS
- KCMT is open to performers eight (8) years of age (by the date of auditions) through 18 years of age.
- Under-aged siblings of KCMT veteran actors may register on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Auditions Manager for details.
All parents are encouraged to read our current KCMT Parent Handbook Jan 2020 for an in-depth review of all policies and expectations.
- Non-refundable Registration Fee = $35
- First Child = $200
- Each Additional Child = $150
Each tuition includes participant’s t-shirt, a printed copy of our full-color program, and a non-personalized DVD of your cast’s performance (available at the cast party).
For those who are in financial crisis, single-parent families, a parent in the military, a parent out of work, or a participating foster child. KCMT may be able to help offset PART of the tuition cost if funds are available. To apply, please follow this online registration link and pay the $35 registration fee. Then download the KCMT Scholarship Request Form and follow the instructions for submitting your request as indicated.
- Withdrawing from the production within two weeks of audition day – Refunds will be granted, including tuition and volunteer deposits, minus the $35 registration fee.
- Withdrawing from the production once the third week of the show has started – NO Refunds will be granted, including all tuition.
- August 24 @ 6 pm – August 25 @ 6 pm, ONLINE Registration open for 24 hours ONLY
- August 27, Auditions via ZOOM by assigned appointment
- August 29, Callbacks via ZOOM by assigned appointment
TO PREPARE FOR YOUR AUDITION
Please check out KCMT tips HERE.
We will be strictly adhering to all related COVID-19 safety guidelines, including:
- Mandatory wearing of masks
- 6 feet social distancing
- Frequent hand-washing and hand-sanitizing available
- Screening of all people onsite
- Saturday Choreography rehearsals begin September 12, time and location TBA
- Saturday Blocking rehearsal details will be announced
- There will NOT be any Tuesday/Thursday rehearsals
- Only those “called” for the rehearsal will be allowed onsite (i.e., siblings will not be able to stay and watch, parents may watch from their vehicles.)
- We will NOT be meeting November 29 – January 8.
Saturday Choreography will occur on a specific schedule and be held outdoors while the weather is good. An indoor space when needed is still being researched.
Saturday Blocking will occur every-other-week (except as noted above) and will be VERY limited to just those individuals needed at that time. All blocking rehearsals will be filmed for distribution for the entire cast.
Please pick your child up on time after rehearsal. Actors should only be at KCMT (rehearsals and performances) only when they are scheduled. We are not equipped to watch children who are not actively involved in rehearsals/performances.
The Conflict Calendar plays an important role in casting a show. “Conflicts” that arise AFTER a show is cast are the same as “missing a rehearsal.” All KNOWN conflicts must be declared at registration. Absences that arise after the Conflict Calendar is submitted, must go through the Attendance Supervisor and could jeopardize your casting in the production. You can download a copy of the Conflict Calendar HERE. It will also be emailed to you when you complete your registration.
Production Weeks are the last two weeks on our rehearsal schedule. Absolutely no absences are allowed during production weeks. Leads are required not to participate in any overnight activities during production weeks. We require that you clear your child’s schedule of all outside activities during production weeks. Extra activities during production weeks sap the energy from their performances. If at any time an actor or actress needs to be replaced due to unforeseen circumstances, permission and arrangements for their replacement MUST be coordinated through a Director.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND 2021 CAST
The revised cast list will be published by September 30, 2020.