Keep Reading for Important Information!
Online reservations are strongly encouraged as seating and capacity numbers are limited. Seating will be assigned in the order the reservation is received. Make sure and reserve your preferred seating style today!
- Picnic-Style Seating— Bring a blanket and cozy up with a cup of tea on the Queen of Heart’s lawn by reserving a place in the first 2 rows of our “on the ground” seating section. Feel free to bring your own cushion or stadium-style/ground seat.
- Event-Chair Seating — Bring your favorite camp chair, grab a snack from our concession stand, and get ready to lounge comfortably in your reserved spot in rows 3-5 on the Queen of Heart’scourt of our event-chair seating section.
If seating is still available, tickets may be purchased at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. Refunds will be available online up to one day prior to chosen showtime. No refunds are available at the box office.
- $15 Adult
- $10 Youth/Military/Senior
- Free for ages 2 and under
We invite you to join us in supporting our community as we reach out with these special performances. All tickets are purchased through the main ticking page, located via the bar at the top of this page.
- Scholarship Weekday Performance, Wednesday, June 9 @ 12 PM
- Fishline Benefit Weekday Performance, Wednesday, June 16 @ 12 PM
- Royal Family Kids’ Camp Benefit Performance, Saturday, June 19 @ 6 PM
At the two Weekday Performances:
- $5.00 Special Weekday Matinee Price!
- Proceeds go toward our Scholarship Fund and North Kitsap Fishline.
- You can join us as we continue community outreach, by bringing a canned food item for Fishline on June 16.
At the Royal Family Kids’ Camp Performance:
- This regularly-priced performance proceeds go toward a week-long summer camp for Kitsap County’s foster care children.
Vouchers (no cash refunds) for tickets purchased will be issued to patrons who are onsite and in attendance at a show that is canceled by KCMT due to rainouts.
Please note, this information is subject to change.
- All audience members ages 5 and older are required to wear masks while onsite.
- Six-foot distancing is encouraged at all times.
- Seating will occur in 6-foot squares with up to SIX people allowed in each square. There may be TWO separate households in one square. An empty 6-foot block will surround each occupied square.
- While we’ve made every effort for ease of access, please be mindful this is an outdoor venue.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to Showtime.
- If you have pre-purchased tickets from 2019/2020, please contact the BOX OFFICE.
- Remember to dress comfortably for the weather to enjoy the show for light rain or shine.
- Please invite your friends but leave your pets at home to ensure a magical theatre experience for all.
- You are welcome to bring your flash-free cameras.